108th Annual Membership Exhibit
Location: Piedmont Center for the Arts
ELIGIBILITY: Open to current Artists, Students, Lifetime, and Honorary CSP members.
Submittable Open: LINK HERE
Deadline for entries: October 1st
Exhibition: November 6th–November 27th
- October 22nd to the 27th: Shipped work must be received during this time.
- October 30th: artwork drop off at Piedmont Center for the Arts, 2:00 to 6:00
- November 6th: Exhibition opens 11:00 to 2:30
- November 11th: Artist Reception 6:00 to 9:00
- November 27th: closing reception 2:00 to 4:00 / pick up artwork 4:00 to 5:00
The CSP Annual Exhibition will be in person at the Piedmont Center of Art during the month of November. . Entry is free for all current CSP artist members to enter one piece. In order for us to have enough space to include all members’ work in this popular exhibition, frame size may not exceed 36” in any dimension. All work must have a hanging wire affixed across the back, and be set up to display professionally; framed or mounted on a panel. Please, no sawtooth hooks, magnets or clips. Pedestals for display of 3D work are limited, but available on a first-come, first-served basis on Submittable.
Member help is also needed to support the show!
Please consider signing up for set-up help, gallery sitting hours, or exhibition take down. Opportunities:Select a time(s) from our Google form HERE.