Print Club of Rochester Portfolio Exchange
A Dialogue in Print: A Print Exchange between the Print Club of Rochester and California Society of Printmakers
Call for entry open now!
The Print Club of Rochester and the California Society of Printmakers seek to promote the creation of fine art printmaking and the connection between printmakers and print organizations. This Print Exchange will feature 20 prints (10 from each organization) which reflect the clubs’ diversity in subject matter and printmaking techniques.
- Participation is on a “first come” basis
- 20 members total (10 from each organization) may participate
- Open to CSP Artist, Student and Honorary Members. Must be current with past three years member dues paid (or up to joining CSP if a member for less than three years).
- Open to all PCoR members.
Sign up to participate by June 15, 2022
Edition due to each organization by October 1, 2022
- All work must be original.
- All hand pulled printmaking media may be submitted. Solely digital or reproductions of another artwork will not be accepted.
- Edition size: 25, numbered and signed
- All prints must be on 8” x 10” paper size (image size may vary).
- Glassine, cut to size (8 x 10) should accompany each print
- Entry fee $40 non-refundable (covers the cost of processing, shipping and portfolio of prints)
- All participants will receive:
- A complete edition of 20 prints in a portfolio (the additional five prints will remain with PCoR and CSP archives)
- Digital catalogue of prints with artists and print information
- Printed catalogue may be purchased separately, details to follow
- Participants will receive a link to CSP Submittable in September 2022 for complete print information, image, artists information and artist‘s statement, to be used in the digital catalogue
- Each organization will exhibit full edition of 20 prints within one year of completion.