ONLINE MEMBERSHIP PORTFOLIO REVIEW – NEXT DEADLINE DECEMBER 1, 2019
Artist Members are juried into the organization by current and past members of the CSP Board. Portfolio Reviews for membership are held twice a year (June and December).
An application for artist membership requires the following.
- 10 images of recent work (within last 3 years)
- Artist Bio (1 page maximum)
- Artist Statement (1 page maximum)
- $35 application fee (non-refundable)
We recommend that you submit a cohesive body of similar work that demonstrates your personal vision, rather than a sampling of unrelated works.
Book artists should submit three books produce in the past three years. It is recommended that each book project have a minimum of 3 images submitted for review. Books must include at least one original print that meets the criteria above.
In reviewing your work, we will look at the following factors:
- Whether work demonstrates a professional level of proficiency in the medium submitted
- Whether work as a whole shows a consistent, well developed artistic vision.
Applicants will be notified within 30 days of the portfolio review deadline. The $35 application fee is non-refundable. There is no limit on the number of times an artist may apply for membership. To begin the application process, please click on the submit button below.
SEE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS HERE.
* For former members who wish to be reinstated, please follow the same portfolio review guideline above.