To honor major, sustained contributions to the practice of printmaking based on work in the field by an artist, historian, curator, or related arts professional in any country.
• One or more printmakers, art historians, curators, or related arts professionals may be honored at a CSP annual meeting.
• Current members of the CSP Board of Directors are not eligible for honorary status.
• Life-time paid CSP membership with all rights and privileges of CSP artist members
• Access to a broad base of independent printmakers
• Opportunity to participate in Society events such as exhibitions, studio visits, panel discussions
• Opportunity to join the CSP listserv for information on exhibition opportunities, exhibitions, printmakers in the news, printmaking materials for sale, workshops, etc.
• Receipt of all CSP publications and mailings
• Nominations are made in the form of a letter written under one or more signatures by CSP artist members, or CSP honorary members.
• Nomination packets should include one or more letters of support for the nomination, including why you feel your nominee should receive this award, the nominee’s biographical information, and any relevant supporting documentation. Supporting letters may be submitted by both members and non-members.
• Nomination packets may be submitted electronically to the current CSP President (found under http://www.caprintmakers.org/about-csp/board-members/) or mailed by U.S. Post to CSP, Post Office Box 194202, San Francisco, CA 94119-4202. The decision of the CSP Board of Directors is final.
• Nomination packs must be received no later than Feb. 1 for consideration in the current calendar year.
• All nomination packets will become property of the CSP Archives at the Bancroft Library, University of California.
Adopted by the CSP Board of Directors Aug. 19, 2014